Monday LinkCrave: 07.14.2008By Mike Payne
Hereâ€™s some happenings around the web from GearCraveâ€™s friends. Did we miss something? Let us know!
- Holy smokes– legally, we’re not advising you to try this, but you amateur chemists can actually mix your own grooming supplies… [thebachelorguy]
- Tits. Ass. Furniture. This gallery of wooden furniture inspired by the female form is likely not safe for work, unless your boss is a punk. [freshome]
- Want to dual-boot OSX on your PC? No problem. Just try this handy EFiX USB dongle. [gadgetvenue]
- Democratic National Convention cars will be driving drunk this august. No, really. [inhabitat]
- Light Graffiti is just about the coolest urban art we can envision. Here’s a top 10. [weburbanist]
- Apparently there are plenty more of us who share the shed office / prefab craze… [unplggd]